Last week 2BP went on a excursion to PEEC
Mike. The workshop's where really fun. We met Billie and Jeanie We had a tour around the place. We met another charter called Mike the car salesman.There where two more school'sthere with us. Jeanie is a crazy mum and Billie sent her homework to us and said I wish someone would do my homework for me.The hole class went by bus. It was fun, and exciting.Her dad sent her a letter and a chatterbox.There is a girl in her class called Bianca and Billie is jealous of her because she is cleverer then her. Her mum has to do her homework for her and there is a letter from her dad and I think everyone should have seen the show if they could.
Mike. The workshop's where really fun. We met Billie and Jeanie We had a tour around the place. We met another charter called Mike the car salesman.There where two more school'sthere with us. Jeanie is a crazy mum and Billie sent her homework to us and said I wish someone would do my homework for me.The hole class went by bus. It was fun, and exciting.Her dad sent her a letter and a chatterbox.There is a girl in her class called Bianca and Billie is jealous of her because she is cleverer then her. Her mum has to do her homework for her and there is a letter from her dad and I think everyone should have seen the show if they could.
WOW! Caitlin you are a star at blogging!
ReplyDeleteI like your blog Caitlin,its SO-COOL Caitlin!
ReplyDeleteCaitlin!, I love your blog post , it is so cool and your blog is too and what is co2? Please leave a comment on my blog and please anwsar.
ReplyDeleteThanks!
From Katie