Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Book Week Parade



Last week we had book! week parade. I dressed up as Herminie from Harry Potter


Mrs B dressed up as Tashi and Mrs P dressed up as Jack (Tashi & his friend Jack).


Mrs O read some stories and the theme was book safari.

My friend Katie also dressed up as Herminie from Harry Potter & Marcus, Ben & Ryan were all from Harry Potter. Ben & Marcus where Harry & Ryan was Ron.

It was really really really fun next year I don't no what I will dress up as.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Caitlin!
    You
    have
    good long strechy
    sentenses.
    Well done with all your posts!
    The Book week is good and the Guinipigs are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Caitlin I know you put a comment on my blog about book week and I was wearing my mum's skirt.


    Cheers
    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi catilin its ben I liken the sports day video you came FIRST!!!

    ReplyDelete